Friday, February 11, 2005

NF's Blog, now with 100% more Tagboard and music!

Finally, I got down to my knees (er...whatever), and messed around with the coding. So, here we have, a Tagboard, since Alice requested it, and some actual form of music! I will update the music every day/week/bi-weekly/monthly/whenever-I-want-to. I intially wanted to use it as a background src, but somehow Blogspot disagreed with it. Now you can stop my music, instead of stopping your own music/turning down your own volume. =(

XD

For now, Music of the (whatever): Life goes on by Arisaka Mika (Gundam Seed Destiny 2nd Ending Theme). I just love their damned soundtrack.

Anyway, I have decided to more or less stick with this theme because I am too damned lazy. Also, I kinda like the layout of this template, neat and stuff. The blogs (what you are reading now) can be seen clearly. I have no idea why some people would want to have their blogs squeezed in a 200 x 200 px. However, some of the skins I viewed seem to love that size. How the heck is someone supposed to read anything? I thought blogs are supposed to let the world know about your miserable life, but you squeeze it in a rat hole, expecting someone to read anything. Another thing I hate about some blogs are those annoying Javascript alerts. Fine fine, you know how to use Javascript. Three cheers for you! However, there is no need to say "Depressed" "In" "Love" in 3 different alert windows. >_> Heck, I wonder if anyone reads those Javascripts... I mean, I myself simply click OK while rolling my eyes. Sometimes, those javascripts even put me off, in a way that I won't even bother reading the blog instead. To top it off after placing like 4452 alerts, the blog window is so small, thanks to all the Links/tagboard/about me/quote of the day/mood meter/picture/whatever.

In short, the things I hate about websites
-Lots of pop-ups (ESPECIALLY THOSE THAT YOU CAN"T AVOID)
-Crap midi
-AlTeRnAtE CaPs/1337 +3x+/stupid means of communication that butchers english (Short form is...alright, though I don't like it. As long as the person does not over do it....)
-Small viewing area
-Lots of Pop-ups
-Anything else revelant.

Me? I just like it simple...and clean. XD

And oh, the tagboard does not require you to put your e-mail/url/telephone number/IC number. Just your name will do for me, thank you very much. Heck, you can put whatever you want in those 2 fields. Till now, I still can't understand what the field is for....it's like trying to figure out the meaning of life for me...

--

I wonder, if something is up with the bus drivers these days. They either go too fast, or go too slow. I don't mind the former. It's way more fun, and much less time consuming.

As for the latter.. >_>

Just today, some moronic ass decided that the speed limit along the road was 15KM/H. I was already late, and I was very lucky not to be late for school due to that ass. Behind me were some guys saying "Go faster lah, Uncle!" The bus driver, seemingly not caring, or he just had too much to drink the other night, decided to maintain hi slow course. Heck, I could have ran faster then what he is driving!

Morons. Saftey first, but balance it!!

When I came back home after the physics lecture ended at 9, there he was again! Thankfully, he was on the OTHER side of the road. Still being a moronic ass, his speed almost caused me to wait for another batch of cars before jaywalking. Seesh. Jaywalking is all about timing, and getting stuck on a road divider for 5 minutes thanks to morons like these makes me wonder if should use the overhead bridge next time instead.. >_>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home